Jazz Messengers offers you more than 2.000 used LPs.
Continuously we are looking for new collections in order to offer you the possibility to track down lost jewels
albums, out of print vynils
, first editions
….of the best jazz!
In the description of the record you will find the title of the album followed by the cover/jacket condition (FIRST GRADING
) and the media/vinyl condition (SECOND GRADING
SECOND HAND GRADING:
- MINT (M): Like new. Vinyl or cover is in 100 % perfect condition. Extra items such as the original info sheet, booklet or poster are included in perfect condition.
- NEAR MINT (NM) or MINT MINUS (M-): Record has been opened and probably played, but is in impeccable condition. Rarely used.
- EXCELLENT (EX) or VERY GOOD ++ (VG++): Vinyl or cover has signs of use or storage, but still considered top collection quality.
- VERY GOOD PLUS (VG+): Still a great copy but has a bit more wear. Vinyl may have some light scuffs or scratches, but nothing deep. Jacket may have some ringwear or seamwear. Sound should be great.
- VERY GOOD (VG): A great play copy but clearly used. The record has obviously been played many times, but displays no major deterioration in sound quality, despite noticeable surface marks and the occasional light scratch.
- VERY GOOD MINUS (VG-) or GOOD PLUS (G+): Jacket will display obvious signs of wear. Tape, writing, ringwear or other defects will start to overwhelm the object. Record will have significant surface noise and scratches and visible groove wear.
- GOOD (G): Good is not bad. Generally worth 10 percent of the Near Mint value.