This release offers two sessions recorded for Svoy at the same day with Vic Dickenson, Buster Bailey, Red Richards, Al Lucas and Bobby Donaldson for The Sextet, and adding Bucky Pizarelli and Rex Stewart for the Octet.
Recorded in New York, May 22, 1958.
Don't loose the oportunity to listen to one of the best Jazz versions of the Broadway Musical Oklahoma featured through' out the Octet recording. "Emmett Berry is just beautiful." - Ruby Braff
01. C Jam Blues
02. Farewell Blues
03. Surrey With The Fringe On Top
05. Oh What A Beautiful Morning
06. People Will Say We're In Love
07. Le Grande Rompe
08. Fidgety Feet
09. Basin Street Blues
10. Muskrat Ramble
11. How Come You Do Me Like You Do?
12. Struttin' With Some Barbecue
13. Yellow Dog Blues
14. Sunday St. Louis Blues