Live at The Baked Potato
Soft Machine, The
Warning: Last items in stock!
In 2018 Soft Machine released their first studio album under the original name in 37 years called 'Hidden Details'. In support of this widely acclaimed and heralded album, John Etheridge (electric guitar), Roy Babbington (bass guitar), John Marshall (drums) and Theo Travis (saxophones, flute, Fender Rhodes piano) toured the world during 2018 and 2019.
This live album recorded at the Baked Potato, Los Angeles, USA on 1 February 2019, faithfully documents their extensive tour.
1. OUT-BLOODY-INTRO (RATLEDGE/TRAVIS) 2:30
2. OUT-BLOODY-RAGEOUS PT.1 (RATLEDGE) 5:28
3. SIDEBURN (MARSHALL) 2:18
4. HAZARD PROFILE PT.1 (JENKINS) 6:29
5. KINGS AND QUEENS (HOPPER) 4:36
6. THE TALE OF TALIESIN (JENKINS) 6:19
7. HEART OFF GUARD (ETHERIDGE) 2:16
8. BROKEN HILL (ETHERIDGE) 3:44
9. FOURTEEN HOUR DREAM (TRAVIS) 6:26
10. THE MAN WHO WAVED AT TRAINS (RATLEDGE) 5:12
11. LIFE ON BRIDGES (TRAVIS) 7:00
12. HIDDEN DETAILS (TRAVIS) 7:03
JOHN ETHERIDGE - guitar
THEO TRAVIS - sax, flute, Fender Rhodes electric piano
ROY BABBINGTON - bass guitar
JOHN MARSHALL - drums
Recorded live at The Baked Potato, February 1st, 2020, by Guillermo Berrino, during the Soft Machine's 50th Anniversary World Tour.
Mixed and mastered by Andrew Tulloch, at the Blue Studio, London.
Produced by Theo Travis. Co-produced by Soft Machine.
Executive producer Leonardo Pavkovic.