• LIMITED EDITION CLASSIC LPs
• 180 gr. VINYL–AUDIOPHILE PRESSING
• INCLUDES 6 BONUS TRACKS
While his success in film forced Jack Lemmon to abandon his career as a professional musician, in 1958 he was invited to record a full-length album, A Twist of Lemmon, which would mark his debut LP and finds him both singing and at the piano.
- JACK LEMMON, vocals & piano
- Music arranged & conducted by MARION EVANS
Recorded in Hollywood, 1958.
- SIDE A
- A1 THE KISS THAT ROCKED THE WORLD
- A2 WHAT IS THERE TO SAY?
- A3 WITH ALL MY LOVE
- A4 BIDIN’ MY TIME
- A5 ON THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREET
- A6 I WISHED ON THE MOON
- A7 YOU’D BE SO NICE TO COME HOME TO
- A8 IMAGINATION
- A9 THERE’S NO SUCH THING (AS THE NEXT BEST THING TO LOVE)
- SIDE B
- B1 LEMMON FLAVORED BLUES
- B2 FINE AND DANDY
- B3 LET’S FALL IN LOVE
- B4 GEORGIA ON MY MIND (*)
- B5 I’M THRU WITH LOVE (*)
- B6 BUTTON UP YOUR OVERCOAT (*)
- B7 SWEET SUE, JUST YOU (*)
- B8 COME IN OUT OF THE RAIN (*)
- B9 I WANNA BE LOVED BY YOU (*)
- (*) Bonus tracks: Same personnel. Recorded in Hollywood, 1959.