EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION OF 500 COPIES
180 gram VINYL — AUDIOPHILE PRESSING
INCLUDES 4 BONUS TRACKS
This essential LP edition includes Parker’s debut album, Driving Wheel, in its entirety. Parker’s exceptional touch and versatility can be heard across these tracks, featuring a magnificent mix of emotional blues, jump tunes, electrifying moments, and soulful slow tempos. in addition to the original LP, this limited collector’s release includes 4 bonus tracks from the same period. It’s passionate music that speaks for itself.
LITTLE JUNIOR PARKER, vocals and harmonica, plus:
- SIDE A , &  / SIDE B , & :
- Probably featuring Clarence Hollimon (guitar),
- Jabo Starks (drums), unidentified piano, bass and horn section.
- Recorded in Chicago, illinois, between 1960 and 1961.
- SIDE A , &  / SIDE 2 :
- Theodore Arthur (tenor sax), Charles Crawford (baritone sax),
- John Browning, Tommy Nevue (trumpet),
- Wayne Bennett or Johnny Brown (guitar),
- Vernon Heard (bass), Randolph Odom (drums),
- unidentified backing vocals.
- Recorded in Nashville, Tennessee, between 1961 and 1962.
- SIDE A  &  / SIDE B ,, & :
- Unidentified players. Probably the same personnel as on SIDE A , &
- SIDE B . Recorded in Nashville, Tennessee, 1961 & 1962.
- 01. DRIVING WHEEL
- 02. I NEED LOVE SO BAD
- 03. FOXY DEVIL
- 04. SOMEONE BROKE THIS HEART OF MINE
- 05. HOW LONG CAN THIS GO ON?
- 06. YONDER’S WALL
- 07. THAT’S JUST ALRIGHT *
- 08. MARY JO *
- 01. ANNIE GET YOUR YO-YO
- 02. TIN PAN ALLEY
- 03. SOMEONE SOMEWHERE
- 04. SEVEN DAYS
- 05. THE TABLES HAVE TURNED
- 06. SWEET TALKING WOMAN
- 07. STAND BY ME *
- 08. I’LL FORGET ABOUT YOU *