Cooking at Jazz Bakery
Fresh Sound West Coast
FSR 5019 CD
Ce produit n'est plus en stock
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
Featuring: Jan Lundgren (p), Chuck Berghofer (b), Joe LaBarbera (d)
Fine bop-based pianist, Jan Lundgren has visited the United States several times since the mid-'90s and been gradually gaining a very strong reputation. Even while undergoing extensive classical piano training, Lundgren was playing jazz locally and by the time he was 20, he had begun working with Arne Domnérus and Putte Wickman. Lundgren has picked up valuable experience accompanying many visiting Americans (including Herb Geller, Johnny Griffin, and Mark Murphy). In 1994, he recorded his debut as a leader for the Four Leaf Clover label. Since then, Lundgren has recorded separate sets with Herb Geller and Bill Perkins for Fresh Sound and led further albums for Alfa and Four Leaf Clover.
01. Introduction (Chuck Niles, KLON Radio)- 0:33
02. Our Delight (Tadd Dameron)- 3:59
03. Bruz (Al Haig)- 4.44
04. Social Call (Gigi Gryce)- 4:11
05. Little Niles (Randy Weston)- 4:38
06. Nica's Tempo (Gigi Gryce)- 5:44
07. Early Autumn (Ralph Burns)- 5:13
08. Bohemia After Dark (Oscar Pettiford)- 5:46
09. Milestones (Miles Davis)- 4:30
10. Webb City (Bud Powell)- 5:40
11. Four (Eddie Vinson-Miles Davis)- 5:33
01. Hot House (Tadd Dameron)- 5:50
02. On A Misty Night (Tadd Dameron)- 4:25
03. Lady Bird (Tadd Dameron)- 4:49
04. If You Could See Me Now (Tadd Dameron)- 5:05
05. Sister Sadie (Horace Silver)- 5:01
06. Relaxin' At Camarillo (Charlie Parker)- 5:02
07. Confirmation (Charlie Parker)- 5:01
08. Grooving High (Dizzy Gillespie)- 5:05
09. Moanin' (Bobby Timmons)- 6:53
10. Värmlandsvisan (Traditional)- 1:39
Jan Lundgren (p), Chuck Berghofer (b) and Joe LaBarbera (d).
Recorded at the Jazz Bakery, Los Angeles, September 16, 1996.