February 28, 1958 - Niedersachsenhalle - Hannover
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
2-CD SET - DIGIPACK EDITION
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD INCLUDED
The 2-CD set by the Dave Brubeck Quartet was recorded live in Hannover in 1958 and offers no surprises in terms of repertoire, but wonderful music in the usual level of the classic quartet with Brubeck at the piano, Paul Desmond on alto sax, Gene Wright on bass, and Joe Morello on drums.
DAVE BRUBECK, piano
PAUL DESMOND, alto sax
GENE WRIGHT, bass
JOE MORELLO, drums
Hannover, February 28, 1958.
01. Gone with the Wind - 9:31
02. One Moment Worth Years - 8:35
03. Someday My Prince Will Come - 7:57
04. The Wright Groove - 3:48
05. For All We Know - 4:23
06. The Duke - 2:23
07. Take the A Train - 10:42
08. Out of Nowhere - 9:37
01. Two Part Contention - 11:37
02. I'm in A Dancing Mood
03. These Foolish Things - 12:43
04. Drums Along the Thames (Watusi Drums) - 10:17
05. St. Louis Blues - 13:43