• LIMITED EDITION CLASSIC LPs
• 180 gram VINYL – AUDIOPHILE PRESSING
• INCLUDES 6 BONUS TRACKS
This release presents in its entirety what is widely regarded as Amália’s best and most iconic LP. It was originally issued by Columbia in 1962 with only her name on the front cover. However, it is also known as “Busto” because of the sculpture on the cover. The current edition also contains six bonus tracks consisting of some of Amália’s greatest hits.
- AMÁLIA RODRIGUES, vocals
- JOSÉ NUNES, Portuguese guitar
- CASTRO MOTA, Spanish classical guitar
- ALAIN OULMAN, piano (on A1-A2 only)
Recorded by Hugo Ribeiro at Teatro Taborda, Lisbon, Portugal, 1962
- (*) BONUS TRACKS: Amália Rodrigues, vocals, with:
- A7: Guitar accompaniment & orchestra conducted by Frederico Valério.
- Lisbon, Portugal, 1951.
- A6, B7: Jaime Santos (Portuguese guitar); Santos Moreira (Spanish guitar).
- Lisbon, Portugal, 1954.
- A8, B6: Domingos Camarinha (Portuguese guitar); Santos Moreira (Spanish guitar).
- Lisbon, Portugal, 1955.
- B5: Raul Nery (Portuguese guitar); Santos Moreira (Spanish guitar).
- Lisbon, Portugal, 1958.
- SIDE A:
- 01. ASAS FECHADAS
- 02. MCAIS DE OUTRORA
- 03. ESTRANHA FORMA DE VIDA
- 04. MARIA LISBOA
- 05. MMADRUGADA
- 06. UMA CASA PORTUGUESA
- 07. AI MOURARIA
- 08. SOLIDÃO (CANÇÃO DO MAR)
- SIDE B:
- 01. ABANDONO
- 02. AVES AGOIRENTAS
- 03. POVO QUE LAVAS NO RIO
- 04. VAGAMUNDO
- 05. FOI DEUS
- 06. BARCO NEGRO
- 07. COIMBRA (APRIL IN PORTUGAL)