1. In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/579 of 27th april 2016, we are informing you that your personal details and other information provided by means of the registration form and from the transactions made, shall be included and kept on a file belonging to Jazz Messengers Club SL until you request it to be cancelled. The treatment thereof shall be used for the performance and execution of the sale, the personalized care of the products and services that you purchase and the improvement thereof as well as the promotion of proprietary products and services and those of third companies related to Jazz Messengers Club SL.
2. In the same way, we are informing you that your details shall be made available for the stated purposes / Jazz Messengers Club SL which shall treat these data with the utmost confidentiality, being the sole and exclusive recipient thereof, and which shall not make any assignments or communications to third parties other than those stated by current regulations.
3. Jazz Messengers Customer Service is the body responsible for the processing of data within Jazz Messengers. The rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection established in Organic Law 2016/579 of 27th april 2016, of General Data Protection Regulation in its development regulations, shall be exercised sending a letter and identification by post to Jazz Messengers Club SL indicating “Data Protection” (Corcega 202 Bajos Dcha -08036 Barcelona), email (email@example.com) or fax (+34) 93 448 47 23 ).
4. Replies marked with an * on the registration form are mandatory. Failure to answer the said questions shall prevent the purchase of the selected products from being completed.
5. Jazz Messengers does not share, sell or trade with third parties your Personal Information gathered online, such as your email address, Personal Information or any other details that identify you. We do not contribute to or participate in cooperative databases, which give other companies access to such Personal Information. For privacy purposes, all information relating to our customers is stored on a highly secure server, and all credit card information is handled by Banesto which is Spain’s one of leading banking firms. We do not store at all any credit card information from our users.