• Book 52 pages, 21 x 21 cm
• 33 photographs by Jacques Bisceglia
• Texts (French - English)
VISIONS OF FEELINGS is the catalog of the eponymous exhibition organized for the 30th anniversary of the Sons d'hiver festival. The exhibition, which should have taken place in January/February 2021 is postponed for one year due to the sanitary crisis and will take place at the Espace Culturel André Malraux at the Kremlin Bicêtre during the 2022 edition of the festival.
The photogtaphs are grouped in 5 chapters:
- - Les Déclencheurs (The Triggers), 8 photographs: Albert Ayler, Cecil Taylor, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Jackie McLean & Max Roach, Duke Ellington and Thelonious Monk
- - Don't Stopt The Carnivals, 7 photographs taken during the Pan-African Festival of Algiers (1969), the Festival d'Amougies (1969) and the Isle of Wrigth Festival (1970)
- - Nice Guys, 6 photographs of the musicians of the Art Ensemble of Chicago, separately or in group
- - Plein Soleil, 6 photographs of Sun Ra and the Arkestra
- - Jacques et les amitiés sincères (Jacques and Sincere Friendships), 4 photographs : Anthony Braxton, Dave Holland Quartet, Sunny Murray, Frank Wrigth Quartet
- The book, like the exhibition, opens with a photograph of Jacques Bisceglia with Don Cherry and closes with one of Jacques Bisceglia with William Parker.