Jazz Shots - West Coast Vol. 2
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
01. Wes Montgomery "Full House" 5.28
02. Wes Montgomery "Round Midnight" 7.56
03. Wes Montgomery "Yesterdays" 3.31
04. Gerry Mulligan Quartet (featuring Bob Brookmeyer) "Open Country" 5.30
05. Gerry Mulligan Quartet (featuring Bob Brookmeyer) "Darn That Dream" 6.46
06. Shorty Rogers Quintet (featuring Lou Levy) "Martians Go Home" 4.24
07. Shorty Rogers Quintet (featuring Lou Levy) "Time Was" 5.50
08. Shorty Rogers Quintet (featuring Lou Levy) "Greensleeves" 6.12
09. Paul Desmond Quartet "Emily" 4.52
10. Lester Young "The Midnight Symphony" 2.20
11. Lester Young "On The Sunny Side of The Street" 3.07
12. Teddy Edwards "Sunset Eyes" 3.50
13. Teddy Edwards "Afraid Of Love" 3.20
14. Teddy Edwards "The Cellar Dweller" 3.54
Although there have been many regions throughout the United States - and the world at large - that have greatly contributed to the development of jazz, a special place must be reserved for the two coasts of North America, the famous East and West Coasts - and especially the cities of New York and Los Angeles - where the bulk of modern jazz developed and evolved. This outstanding DVD series pays homage to the two coasts and to some of the most important jazz musicians who have spent a large part of their career there. Some of these musicians were born in the Midwest, or the South, and later moved to one of the two coasts. What is taken into account when placing the musician in the East or West Coast categories, is where they spent the bulk of their artistic career, or where they recorded their most influential works.
This collection focuses exclusively on live performances ranging from clubs to festivals to TV studio engagements, without any speakers or introducers...Nothing but music!
ALL REGIONS: COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DVD PLAYERS